Public Law 221The Fremont Elementary School PL 221 committee administers our academic improvement plan. The committee developed this plan based on standardized test data and survey data. The committee, together with the larger faculty, identified three subject areas needing greatest improvement. School wide goals were then articulated. Those goals are listed as follows:
- All students will demonstrate improvements in writing in all classes.
- All students will improve their reading comprehension skills as applied across the curriculum.
- All students will improve their math computational skills across the curriculum.
- Mrs. Mary Adomaitis, Teacher
- Mr. Gayle Camp, Teacher Chair
- Mrs. Mary Sacquitne, Teacher
- Ms. Joni Thompson, Teacher Chair
- Mr. Eric Bryan, Principal
If you have any questions concerning our scheduled meetings for Public Law 221, please click on the email link below to ask your question. If you would like to know a little more about P.L. 221, click the link to the Indiana Department of Education.
Indiana Department of Education - Public Law 221 Information